We take accessibility seriously, and strive to conform to Level AA of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Some of the things we do to make our website accessible include:
- A website design that adapts to different screen sizes to ensure it fits a range of devices
- Testing our website in modern web browsers and a variety of different devices
- Aiming to maintain a good contrast between text and background colours
- Using well-structured HTML
- Using a writing style that is clear and understandable